About the Role:
We are looking for a User Experience and Interface Designer who will play an essential role in leading the design of innovative solutions for forward-thinking brands and businesses. Blackcreek thrives on shaping our clients’ digital footprint by paving roads that have not yet been imagined. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be a part of our team of future-oriented thinkers, imaginative creators, and empathetic problem-solvers. You will design and deliver intuitive digital experiences that influence cultural shifts and produce groundbreaking results.
You are curious, creative, and have experience creating human-centered designs. You have a keen eye for great design and are a great storyteller. When faced with challenges you are adaptable; you become more creative and driven.
You have a "get stuff done" attitude, you're execution-oriented and you're an excellent communicator who welcomes feedback. You will ensure the delivery of design of projects from concept to completion, securing a successful launch and constantly using data and AB tests to identify opportunities to improve design decisions.
You partner with innovation consultants, engineers and other stakeholders to deliver projects from ideation to launch.
What You’ll Do:
- Design concepts, produce high-quality assets, including style guides and design systems, and iterate designs for iOS, Android, and web-based projects.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and present findings to stakeholders as required.
- Work with our Innovation Consultant on design sprints and design thinking sessions
Participating in sprint planning sessions, weekly demos & retrospectives
- Translating business requirements, product strategy, and all iterations of feedback into designs
- Produce all design materials for product development, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, presentations, and assets.
- Collaborate with Developers to hand-off designs and iterate throughout the product life cycle to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Present design materials to internal team and external stakeholders, clearly communicating both visually and verbally your design choices and rationale.
- Portfolio that showcases strong design fundamentals and understanding of UX functionality, UI layout, typography, and colour
- Strong understanding of technology and development principles; considering the intersection between design and development, and understanding feasibility and impact
- Extensive knowledge of design & project management software (Sketch, Axure, Adobe CC, Invision, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Confluence, JIRA)
- Solid understanding of wireframing, information architecture, and user flows
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively present your work to stakeholders
- Self-motivator and strong desire to learn
- Problem-solver and detail-oriented
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Have a solid grasp of web and mobile design principles
- 1+ years experience as an experience designer or in related field
Founded in 2017, Blackcreek is an innovation firm partnering with forward-thinking brands and businesses. We believe there is an opportunity to unleash the full potential of the ever-adapting digital age by transforming how businesses worked with consultants; from start to finish.
Innovation begins with you, your people and your products. Utilizing our culture of innovation, our designers, engineers and consultants deliver impactful solutions and unparalleled transformation through product strategy, human-centred design, and full-stack development. Blackcreek's transformation framework enables our partners across various industries to solve complex problems and propel their business forward.
We embrace partners with big ideas backed by meaningful motivation, so that together we can challenge assumptions, explore unknown possibilities, and establish new standardizations. Accelerating impactful end-to-end products and services with measurable results and enhanced user experiences.
What’s in it for you?
- Our team and company culture thrive on diversity, collaboration, and share a forward-thinking mindset
- We partner with clients with big ideas and we work with them closely to turn these ideas into reality
- We deliver meaningful products that impact people’s lives
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn and expand your skill set by working in a strong, cross-collaborative team
- We believe in paving the future through innovative digital transformation